The view is always better way up high. Alpine Helicopters offers spectacular Rocky Mountain scenery on your way to and from locations that are way off the beaten track. In the winter months, Alpine Helicopters drops off heli-skiers and heli-snowboarders on snowy peaks in British Columbia above thousands of metres of bottomless powder. In the summer months, Alpine Helicopters takes heli-hikers and sightseers to see some of Banff National Parks’ most breathtaking spots.
Alpine Helicopters’ mountain pilots have safely operated in Western Canada since 1961. Alpine Helicopters is based at the Canmore Municipal Heliport, a forty-five minute drive west of Calgary.
What's Nearby?view more
Captured by Visitorsview more
- Coach parking
- Custom tours
- Debit Card/Interac
- Family friendly
- Guided tours
- Incentive programs
- Incentive tours
- Smoking area(s)
- Wheelchair access
- Banff/ Lake Louise Tourism Bureau
- Canadian Inbound Tourism Association Asia-Pacific
- Tourism Canmore
- Summer: Office, daily, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Flights daily, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Winter: Office, daily, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Flights daily, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.