|View Map||Directions||Book Now|
In France, a brasserie is a café doubling as a restaurant with a relaxed setting, serving single dishes and other meals. Located in a charmingly restored bank, the ambiance reflects a grand European interior that offers a boisterous lounge and a relaxed dining experience. A variety of rooms make Belgo a suitable space for small corporate functions to large private events up to 700 guests.
Serving only the freshest ingredients, we offer a variety of French and International dishes. Belgo is a favourite with the business crowd who come in for the daily creations of Executive Chef, Shaun Desaulniers. A chic setting, relaxed atmosphere and friendly service make Belgo a great choice for a stop on your downtown Calgary outing.
What's Nearby?view more
Captured by Visitorsview more
- 100% Non-smoking
- 364 seats
- Casual dining
- Corkage fee
- Debit Card/Interac
- Dinner Entree: $20 to $29
- Discover Card
- Family friendly
- Group seating
- Grow own produce
- Internet - High Speed - Meeting Facilities
- Internet - Wireless - Meeting Facilities
- Limited wheelchair access
- Meeting rooms
- On-site parking
- OpenTable online reservation
- Organic produce
- Reservations recommended
- Seasonal outdoor patio
|sq ft||sq m||ft||m||ft||m||Theatre||Banquet||Clssrm||Recpt|
- Breakfast Monday to Friday, 7 to 10 a.m.
- Monday/Tuesday, 11 a.m. to midnight
- Wednesday to Friday, to 2 a.m.
- Saturday, 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Sundays and holidays, for private functions.