Even if you're not a car enthusiast, you've got to admit it changed well, just about everything. Gasoline Alley Museum at Heritage Park Historical Village documents the dawn of the automobile age.
The museum is a "hands-on, interactive experience," packed with displays that invite exploration. Like a turn-of-the-century street scene, for instance. There's also an extensive collection of vintage automobiles and oil and gas-related artifacts. It's probably the only time you'll ever find yourself in the thick of a traffic jam without a hint of road rage.
The Gasoline Alley Museum is open year-round, from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily. Admission to the museum is included in your park admission.
What's Nearby?view more
Captured by Visitorsview more
- 100% Non-smoking
- 15 minimum group
- 2 hr viewing time
- Coach parking
- Debit Card/Interac
- Family friendly
- Free parking
- Group booking
- Group rates
- Guided tours
- Internet - Wireless - Meeting Facilities
- Limited wheelchair access
- Meeting rooms
- American Bus Association
- Meeting Professionals International
- National Tour Association
- Tourism Industry Association of Canada
|sq ft||sq m||ft||m||ft||m||Theatre||Banquet||Clssrm||Recpt|
|Gasoline Alley Grand Hall||4200||390.19||100||30.48||42||12.8||348||856|
|Gasoline Alley Mezzanine||4080||379.04||81||24.69||51||15.54||250||84||160||344|
|Gasoline Alley Museum||15000||1393.55||400||1200|
Hours & Admission
- Oct. 13, 2014 to May 15, 2015: daily, 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- May 16 to Sept. 7
- weekends only, Sept. 8 to Oct. 12: daily, 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Closed Dec. 25, 26, and Jan. 1.