There’s nothing quite like soaking in hot mineral waters while surrounded by the beauty of some of Canada’s most spectacular mountain scenery. The Canadian Rockies Hot Springs really are an experience not to be missed.
Visitors can revel in the soothing outdoor mineral pools at three breathtaking locations:
- Banff Upper Hot Springs, in Banff National Park, AB (open year round)
- Miette Hot Springs, in Jasper National Park, AB (open mid May to mid Oct)
- Radium Hot Springs, in Kootenay National Park, BC (open year round)
All three locations feature modern facilities, eateries, gift shops and interpretive displays, as well as swimsuit, towel and locker rentals. Visitors in the mood for some extra pampering can also enjoy the day spa services offered at the Banff and Radium venues.
What's Nearby?view more
Captured by Visitorsview more
- 10 minimum group
- Coach parking
- Debit Card/Interac
- Group booking
- Group rates
- On-site parking
- Seasonal outdoor patio
- Wheelchair access
Hours & Admission
- Year round, Banff and Radium Hot Springs.
- May to October, Miette Hot Springs.