Weekend getaways are made for making memories and indulging in some retail therapy. It can be the perfect time to rest, relax and pick up some great stuff you just can’t find at home, including the hottest makeup products.
A trip to Calgary has the bronzer and brushes to get you date night ready. Get your shopping spree for free when you come to Calgary to create this look. Stay in style at a participating Calgary hotel and get a free $75 shopping gift card that you can use at CF Chinook Centre, the CORE, or CrossIron Mills.
Want to create this look for yourself?
Here’s where Allana got her date night essentials from CF Chinook Centre:
- Sephora – Premium products and one-on-one advice
- Shoppers Drug Mart – This massive location is a one stop shop for all your beauty essentials
- Hudson Bay Company – With a huge selection of chic makeup counters, this Canadian classic never goes out of style
- Aritzia – A carefully curated collection of beautiful clothes and the latest trends
- Zara – New items arriving weekly means there is always something new to add to your closet
Create the perfect date for your look - Allana's picks
- Cleaver – Bold cocktails and modern Irish dining
- The Nash – A fine dining date night in a historic hotel
- Bridgette Bar – The newest addition to the downtown dining scene
- 5 Vines – Try Tasting Thursday for free or learn from expert staff at their special tasting events
- The Laugh Shop – Laugh with the one you love
- Vin Gogh Paint & Sip – Get artistic with a paint brush and a glass of chardonnay
Great spots for a second date
Here's some other great spots to sport a great look on a date in Calgary:
- Double Zero Pizza Chinook – Great pizza, great wine, and good times
- Gaucho Brazilian Barbeque – Authentic Brazilian cuisine served up tableside
- Tango Bistro –Share and celebrate with a seasonal menu of small plates and delicious cocktails
- Alberta Ballet – A classic date night to show off your en pointe look
- Ollia Macarons & Tea – Try your hand at a Macaron 101 class or learn the ins and outs of French wine and macaron pairings