This section uses the latest Statistics Canada data available to determine the economic impact tourism has on the Calgary market. Detailed tourism survey data for 2012 for the Calgary CMA is currently being compiled by Statistics Canada, and will be available here when it is released.
- A summary of the impact of tourism in the Calgary area in terms of jobs, wages and salaries, industry output and tax support revenue.
- Visitor and economic impact data for the Calgary area.
- Calgary To Host The 2016 JUNO Awards
- Announcement: Tourism Calgary Names CEO
- Judo Canada Selects Calgary for National Championships 2016-18
- Calgary to host World League volleyball match during 2015 Canadian Open Championship
- Tourism Report Projects Significant Labour Shortages and Recommends Corrective Actions
- GM Announcement
- Canada Ranked as #1 Country to Visit
- Calgary Sport Tourism Authority Award Winner Announcement
- Calgary names as host of the 2015 Skate Canada Adult Figure Skating Champiionships
Calgary Brewery Tours
Market on Macleod