This section uses the latest Statistics Canada data available to determine the economic impact tourism has on the Calgary market. Detailed tourism survey data for 2012 for the Calgary CMA is currently being compiled by Statistics Canada, and will be available here when it is released.
- A summary of the impact of tourism in the Calgary area in terms of jobs, wages and salaries, industry output and tax support revenue.
- Visitor and economic impact data for the Calgary area.
- Chef Darren MacLean of downtownfood takes home Calgary's 2013 Vancouver Aquarium Ocean Wise Chowder Chowdown Championship
- Conservative Party National Convention
- Flood Recovery - Important Dates for Businesses
- Calgary Zoo Reopens & Zoolights is back for its 16th year
- Canadian Tourism Commission Releases August 2013 Tourism Snapshot
- Alberta’s Tourism Framework
- Tourism Calgary congratulates Calgary Gold Medal Plate Winners
- Alberta Tourism Market Monitor
- Congratulations 2013 Alto Award Winners
- Talisman Centre Now Fully Open
- Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra trick and treat customers of Double Zero
- Work Begins on Fort Calgary Expansion Thanks to Federal-Provincial Partnership
- Calgary flooded with praise at the 2013 Tourism Alberta Awards
- Village Brewery Named Calgary's Small Business of the Year
- Tourism Calgary attends Showcase Canada-Asia Marketplace
- DerTour comes to Alberta December 2-6 - Information & Participation Opportunities
- Tourism Calgary Vice-President of Marketing Announcement
- Tourism Calgary tells Calgary stories at GoMedia and Travel Classics Conference
- New Visitor Information Centre Screens
- Travel Alberta Premier Learning Opportunities
- Your Calgary Zoo is back - and Zoolights too!