Tourism Calgary News
Sharing Tourism Calgary research, job postings, news releases, report releases and much more as soon as they are available for release.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to capture the attention of thousands of visitors.
You discover the quality of your mettle when it’s put under stress. Here’s what we’ve learned now that the June floods are a few months behind us. Calgary’s mettle is made of strong stuff.
Sport Calgary’s annual celebration of sport, The Mayor’s Sport Breakfast, took place on Wednesday morning at the Calgary TELUS Convention Centre.
On Thursday, August 15, 2013 YouTube and MarketingMag.ca announced that flood-related videos by the Calgary Stampede and Tourism Calgary top the list of most popular videos in Canada for the month July.
Hot Summer Sale – Expand your Reach with Video Screen Advertising
Calgary businesses Open/Closed as Impacted by the June 20 floods
A big thanks to all our tourism industry friends who came out to the First Flip Pancake Breakfast to stand with the Mayor as we launched our campaign to let the world know our Doors are Open.
- Calgary To Host The 2016 JUNO Awards
- Announcement: Tourism Calgary Names CEO
- Judo Canada Selects Calgary for National Championships 2016-18
- Calgary to host World League volleyball match during 2015 Canadian Open Championship
- Tourism Report Projects Significant Labour Shortages and Recommends Corrective Actions
- GM Announcement
- Canada Ranked as #1 Country to Visit
- Calgary Sport Tourism Authority Award Winner Announcement
- Calgary names as host of the 2015 Skate Canada Adult Figure Skating Champiionships