Tourism Calgary News
Sharing Tourism Calgary research, job postings, news releases, report releases and much more as soon as they are available for release.
Owing to a strong market presence in Asia, the Canadian Tourism Commission (CTC) hosted Showcase Canada -Asia in Hangzhou, China on Oct. 14-18, 2013.
Tourism Calgary is announcing the resignation of Gisele Danis from her position as vice-president of marketing and communications.
In co-operation with visitors services, new digital message screens were deployed to enhance communication and extend our voice to guests on the ground.
Tourism Calgary attended two travel media marketplaces to engage and pitch story ideas to various travel media journalists, editors and bloggers.
Tourism Calgary and some of our close partners have been selected as finalists for The Canadian Tourism Awards presented by the Tourism Industry Association of Canada (TIAC) as well as the Alberta Tourism Awards (ALTO) presented by Travel Alberta.
Tourism Calgary launched a brand hashtag on social media to show the world all the memorable experiences our city has to offer. Join in on the conversation!
In the five short months since I’ve joined the Tourism Calgary team we’ve been confronted with flooding and funding issues. It has never been more important to be good at what we do.
On July 4, two weeks after the devastating flood in southern Alberta, Tourism Calgary launched a multi-media post-flood campaign featuring Mayor Naheed Nenshi under the banner “Our Doors are Open.”
Don’t miss this great opportunity to capture the attention of thousands of visitors.
You discover the quality of your mettle when it’s put under stress. Here’s what we’ve learned now that the June floods are a few months behind us. Calgary’s mettle is made of strong stuff.
- Calgary To Host The 2016 JUNO Awards
- Announcement: Tourism Calgary Names CEO
- Judo Canada Selects Calgary for National Championships 2016-18
- Calgary to host World League volleyball match during 2015 Canadian Open Championship
- Tourism Report Projects Significant Labour Shortages and Recommends Corrective Actions
- GM Announcement
- Canada Ranked as #1 Country to Visit
- Calgary Sport Tourism Authority Award Winner Announcement
- Calgary names as host of the 2015 Skate Canada Adult Figure Skating Champiionships