Tourism Calgary News
Sharing Tourism Calgary research, job postings, news releases, report releases and much more as soon as they are available for release.
Join us for the Grand Opening Celebration on Monday, May 27 from noon to 3 p.m.
Website visitation continues to grow and our cooperative advertising campaigns are taking off.
2012 was a year of record breaking accomplishments for Calgary and area tourism industry.
TORONTO, May 14, 2013 – Food Network Canada and Insight Production Company Ltd. in partnership with Tourism Calgary...
Calgary has become perceived as a more desirable destination among Canadians over the past five years.
Tourism Calgary Board Chair Rod McKay announced today that Randy Williams is stepping down as CEO of Calgary's...
- Chef Darren MacLean of downtownfood takes home Calgary's 2013 Vancouver Aquarium Ocean Wise Chowder Chowdown Championship
- Conservative Party National Convention
- Flood Recovery - Important Dates for Businesses
- Calgary Zoo Reopens & Zoolights is back for its 16th year
- Canadian Tourism Commission Releases August 2013 Tourism Snapshot
- Alberta’s Tourism Framework
- Tourism Calgary congratulates Calgary Gold Medal Plate Winners
- Alberta Tourism Market Monitor
- Congratulations 2013 Alto Award Winners
- Talisman Centre Now Fully Open
- Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra trick and treat customers of Double Zero
- Work Begins on Fort Calgary Expansion Thanks to Federal-Provincial Partnership
- Calgary flooded with praise at the 2013 Tourism Alberta Awards
- Village Brewery Named Calgary's Small Business of the Year
- Tourism Calgary attends Showcase Canada-Asia Marketplace
- DerTour comes to Alberta December 2-6 - Information & Participation Opportunities
- Tourism Calgary Vice-President of Marketing Announcement
- Tourism Calgary tells Calgary stories at GoMedia and Travel Classics Conference
- New Visitor Information Centre Screens
- Travel Alberta Premier Learning Opportunities
- Your Calgary Zoo is back - and Zoolights too!