Tourism Calgary News
Sharing Tourism Calgary research, job postings, news releases, report releases and much more as soon as they are available for release.
To inform the implementation of a consumer-facing content strategy in 2014, Tourism Calgary conducted focus groups...
Calgary’s Canada Olympic Park and the Canmore Nordic Centre are natural bookends to an accomplished trail of...
Tourism Calgary was proud to host DerTour Academy from November 29 – December 11, 2013.
Canada’s West Marketplace (CWM), an annual travel trade show, took place this year in Whistler, B.C. from November 23-26.
Tourism Calgary was presented with the Canadian Tourism Awards’ Marketing Campaign of the Year Award for the “Calgary, Our Doors are Open” campaign at the Tourism Industry Association of Canada (TIAC) gala ceremony held on December 3 at the Fairmont Château Laurier in Ottawa.
Tourism Calgary was presented with the Marketing Excellence Award for the “Calgary, Our Doors are Open” campaign at the 2013 Alberta Tourism Awards.
Tourism Calgary is a major sponsor for this event and will be hosting pre & post fam tours, city tours on Dec 2 & Dec 6 and the main Welcome Event on Dec 2 & Dec 6. Contact Rhonda at email@example.com with questions or to participate.
Owing to a strong market presence in Asia, the Canadian Tourism Commission (CTC) hosted Showcase Canada -Asia in Hangzhou, China on Oct. 14-18, 2013.
Tourism Calgary is announcing the resignation of Gisele Danis from her position as vice-president of marketing and communications.
- Announcement: Tourism Calgary Names CEO
- Judo Canada Selects Calgary for National Championships 2016-18
- Calgary to host World League volleyball match during 2015 Canadian Open Championship
- Tourism Report Projects Significant Labour Shortages and Recommends Corrective Actions
- GM Announcement
- Canada Ranked as #1 Country to Visit
- Calgary Sport Tourism Authority Award Winner Announcement
- Calgary names as host of the 2015 Skate Canada Adult Figure Skating Champiionships