Tourism Calgary News
Sharing Tourism Calgary research, job postings, news releases, report releases and much more as soon as they are available for release.
Tourism Calgary joined more than 1,500 international delegates at this year's Rendezvous Canada (RVC) event in Vancouver, May 27-30.
Tourism Calgary is broadening its markets nationally, expanding our focus to include attention on the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) through a major Toronto initiative. Based on the most recent numbers from Statistics Canada residents of Ontario spend approximately $2.3 billion annually on travel within Canada outside of their home province with $128 million of that directly in Calgary.
Increased funding and new governance structure will strengthen alignment and boost marketing and sales efforts to inspire travellers to choose Calgary
The 52nd Calgary White Hat Awards salute the hospitality industry's best of the best in Calgary . The sold-out event is the largest of its kind in Canada.
Tourism Calgary and its partners launch an aquatic marketing blitz on Toronto’s harbourfront
Tourism Calgary is pleased to welcome a few new team members.
Tourism Calgary is pleased to welcome a few new team members who will help us achieve the priorities laid out in our strategic plan.
To inform the implementation of a consumer-facing content strategy in 2014, Tourism Calgary conducted focus groups...
Calgary’s Canada Olympic Park and the Canmore Nordic Centre are natural bookends to an accomplished trail of...
- Calgary To Host The 2016 JUNO Awards
- Announcement: Tourism Calgary Names CEO
- Judo Canada Selects Calgary for National Championships 2016-18
- Calgary to host World League volleyball match during 2015 Canadian Open Championship
- Tourism Report Projects Significant Labour Shortages and Recommends Corrective Actions
- GM Announcement
- Canada Ranked as #1 Country to Visit
- Calgary Sport Tourism Authority Award Winner Announcement
- Calgary names as host of the 2015 Skate Canada Adult Figure Skating Champiionships