Tourism Calgary News
Sharing Tourism Calgary research, job postings, news releases, report releases and much more as soon as they are available for release.
The 52nd Calgary White Hat Awards salute the hospitality industry's best of the best in Calgary . The sold-out event is the largest of its kind in Canada.
Tourism Calgary and its partners launch an aquatic marketing blitz on Toronto’s harbourfront
Tourism Calgary is pleased to welcome a few new team members.
Tourism Calgary is pleased to welcome a few new team members who will help us achieve the priorities laid out in our strategic plan.
To inform the implementation of a consumer-facing content strategy in 2014, Tourism Calgary conducted focus groups...
Calgary’s Canada Olympic Park and the Canmore Nordic Centre are natural bookends to an accomplished trail of...
Tourism Calgary was proud to host DerTour Academy from November 29 – December 11, 2013.
Canada’s West Marketplace (CWM), an annual travel trade show, took place this year in Whistler, B.C. from November 23-26.
Tourism Calgary was presented with the Canadian Tourism Awards’ Marketing Campaign of the Year Award for the “Calgary, Our Doors are Open” campaign at the Tourism Industry Association of Canada (TIAC) gala ceremony held on December 3 at the Fairmont Château Laurier in Ottawa.
Tourism Calgary was presented with the Marketing Excellence Award for the “Calgary, Our Doors are Open” campaign at the 2013 Alberta Tourism Awards.
- Calgary To Host The 2016 JUNO Awards
- Announcement: Tourism Calgary Names CEO
- Judo Canada Selects Calgary for National Championships 2016-18
- Calgary to host World League volleyball match during 2015 Canadian Open Championship
- Tourism Report Projects Significant Labour Shortages and Recommends Corrective Actions
- GM Announcement
- Canada Ranked as #1 Country to Visit
- Calgary Sport Tourism Authority Award Winner Announcement
- Calgary names as host of the 2015 Skate Canada Adult Figure Skating Champiionships