Tourism Calgary News
Sharing Tourism Calgary research, job postings, news releases, report releases and much more as soon as they are available for release.
26 deserving industry stars recognized at Calgary White Hat Awards
Business in Calgary May Article
Announcement of the prestigious title made this morning in Lausanne, Switzerland
Tourism Calgary is proud to welcome Rogers Hometown Hockey to Calgary for its March 20, 2016 broadcast.
Tourism Calgary announces new strategies to connect with travellers to Calgary to launch in spring 2016.
We’re pleased to announce that Marilyn Bell has accepted a new position with Tourism Calgary as Vice President Travel Trade, Market and Product Development. This new role was developed to reflect the importance of travel trade and market development in our industry, and the heightened focus it will have in Tourism Calgary’s next strategic plan.
Tourism Calgary’s public relations and travel trade teams were busy hosting key travel media and trade partners throughout the 10 days of the Calgary Stampede.
Tourism Calgary featured in June issue of Business in Calgary. Read article here.
- Calgary To Host The 2016 JUNO Awards
- Announcement: Tourism Calgary Names CEO
- Judo Canada Selects Calgary for National Championships 2016-18
- Calgary to host World League volleyball match during 2015 Canadian Open Championship
- Tourism Report Projects Significant Labour Shortages and Recommends Corrective Actions
- GM Announcement
- Canada Ranked as #1 Country to Visit
- Calgary Sport Tourism Authority Award Winner Announcement
- Calgary names as host of the 2015 Skate Canada Adult Figure Skating Champiionships