News from Travel Alberta, the Canadian Tourism Commission and a cross-section of stories, research and accolades from across our growing Calgary tourism industry.
River Café received two top awards from the National Terroir Symposium in Toronto last month.
Calgary’s Castle by the Tracks Announces Afternoon Tea Dance in the Street
The May 2014 edition of the Alberta Tourism Market Monitor is available.
Tourism Calgary and its partners launch an aquatic marketing blitz on Toronto’s harbourfront
Heritage Park on Investing in Storytelling and a Storied Past.
Improved Visa Process for Mexican Visitors make it faster and easier for Mexican travellers to acquire a visa to visit Canada.
2014 Alto Award applications are now being accepted. Deadline for applications is September 5, 2014.
The state of play for Canada’s tourism industry: our 2013 Annual Report: Helping Tourism Businesses Prosper
The Tour of Alberta, Canada’s largest professional cycling race, is proud to announce ATB Financial as its new presenting partner
- Calgary To Host The 2016 JUNO Awards
- Announcement: Tourism Calgary Names CEO
- Judo Canada Selects Calgary for National Championships 2016-18
- Calgary to host World League volleyball match during 2015 Canadian Open Championship
- Tourism Report Projects Significant Labour Shortages and Recommends Corrective Actions
- GM Announcement
- Canada Ranked as #1 Country to Visit
- Calgary Sport Tourism Authority Award Winner Announcement
- Calgary names as host of the 2015 Skate Canada Adult Figure Skating Champiionships