News from Travel Alberta, the Canadian Tourism Commission and a cross-section of stories, research and accolades from across our growing Calgary tourism industry.
The Tour of Alberta, Canada’s largest professional cycling race, is proud to announce ATB Financial as its new presenting partner
Calgary Hotel Association 2013 Annual Report is now available.
Calgary Hotel Association welcomes eight new and returning members to the CHA Board of Directors for 2014/15.
The April 2014 edition of the Alberta Tourism Market Monitor is available.
Waiving of renewal fees, paid rebates and fee subsidies will make it more affordable for operators and communities to replace or install new tourist attraction highway signs.
The China market topped the overseas charts for the first time as the new travel year got underway, reports the hot-off-the-presses January 2014 Tourism Snapshot from the Canadian Tourism Commission.
Hyatt Regency Calgary Receives 2013 Award for Hyatt Hotel Team of the Year.
The latest edition of the Alberta Tourism Market Monitor is available.
The Calgary Stampede is currently hiring for an Integrated Brand Marketing Manager.
- Announcement: Tourism Calgary Names CEO
- Judo Canada Selects Calgary for National Championships 2016-18
- Calgary to host World League volleyball match during 2015 Canadian Open Championship
- Tourism Report Projects Significant Labour Shortages and Recommends Corrective Actions
- GM Announcement
- Canada Ranked as #1 Country to Visit
- Calgary Sport Tourism Authority Award Winner Announcement
- Calgary names as host of the 2015 Skate Canada Adult Figure Skating Champiionships