News from Travel Alberta, the Canadian Tourism Commission and a cross-section of stories, research and accolades from across our growing Calgary tourism industry.
Tip of the hat - nominate an exceptional service provider for a Calgary White Hat Award
Calgary is the fifth most livable city in the world — winter and all, according to a new report from the Economist.
To celebrate its 40th anniversary, CTCC is taking a look at humorous and historical tidbits and facts that have occurred in the downtown area over the past four decades in a walking tour titled "40 Year Stroll".
Media Alert. Public Invited to Submit Memories and Photographs - The Westin Calgary Revitalized and Fabulous at 50!
Representatives from the federal and provincial governments, the Calgary Stampede and Agrium joined thousands of spectators to celebrate today’s official opening of the highly anticipated Agrium Western Event Centre in the heart of Stampede Park.
Air Canada has been named Best Airline in North America in the Skytrax 2014 World Airline Awards at the Farnborough International Airshow.
River Café received two top awards from the National Terroir Symposium in Toronto last month.
Calgary’s Castle by the Tracks Announces Afternoon Tea Dance in the Street
The May 2014 edition of the Alberta Tourism Market Monitor is available.
- Calgary To Host The 2016 JUNO Awards
- Announcement: Tourism Calgary Names CEO
- Judo Canada Selects Calgary for National Championships 2016-18
- Calgary to host World League volleyball match during 2015 Canadian Open Championship
- Tourism Report Projects Significant Labour Shortages and Recommends Corrective Actions
- GM Announcement
- Canada Ranked as #1 Country to Visit
- Calgary Sport Tourism Authority Award Winner Announcement
- Calgary names as host of the 2015 Skate Canada Adult Figure Skating Champiionships