News from Travel Alberta, the Canadian Tourism Commission and a cross-section of stories, research and accolades from across our growing Calgary tourism industry.
Top five cities to be announced in March, before winner announced in April in Lausanne, Switzerland
New tourism businesses from across Canada join our Canadian Signature Experiences collection
Read "The Visitor Economy is Alberta's Future" article from the July issue of Business in Calgary.
CHINA ADS Program Generates $3B in Export Revenues in First 5 Years.
Andrew Lind, Chair of the Tourism Industry Association of Canada's Board of Directors released the following statement.
Canada’s music awards stampede into town. Calgary to host the 2016 JUNO Awards.
Canada's Sports Hall of Fame Wins Bid to Host International Sports Heritage Association Conference in Calgary in 2016.
OTTAWA, ON - October 20, 2014 - The Tourism Industry Association of Canada (TIAC) appeared before the House of Commons Standing Committee on Finance's Pre-Budget Consultations.
- Calgary To Host The 2016 JUNO Awards
- Announcement: Tourism Calgary Names CEO
- Judo Canada Selects Calgary for National Championships 2016-18
- Calgary to host World League volleyball match during 2015 Canadian Open Championship
- Tourism Report Projects Significant Labour Shortages and Recommends Corrective Actions
- GM Announcement
- Canada Ranked as #1 Country to Visit
- Calgary Sport Tourism Authority Award Winner Announcement
- Calgary names as host of the 2015 Skate Canada Adult Figure Skating Champiionships