The Honorary White Hat Awards recognize individuals and organizations that have shown a long-term commitment to the hospitality and tourism industry, and have strengthened Calgary’s reputation as a world-class city. Amazing people wear white hats.
Nominate your stars today for an Honorary Calgary White Hat Award
Deadline is April 1, 2013
Awarded to an individual committed to Calgary’s tourism industry with a minimum of five years related service.
Honours an individual’s commitment and longevity in the tourism industry with 20+ years of continuous service.
Celebrates the best of Calgary's attractions, festivals or events and their contribution to our community in 2012.
Celebrates the best of Calgary’s accommodations providers and their contribution to our community in 2012.
Honours Calgary’s best culinary experience and their contribution to our community in 2012.
TO COMPLETE A NOMINATION FORM:
1) Select the appropriate category to nominate someone
2) Print the downloadable file (PDF)
3) Complete the form and return to Tourism Calgary
- SCAN & EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX to (403) 262-3809
- HAND DELIVER to 200, 238 11 Avenue SE
- Chef Darren MacLean of downtownfood takes home Calgary's 2013 Vancouver Aquarium Ocean Wise Chowder Chowdown Championship
- Conservative Party National Convention
- Flood Recovery - Important Dates for Businesses
- Calgary Zoo Reopens & Zoolights is back for its 16th year
- Canadian Tourism Commission Releases August 2013 Tourism Snapshot
- Alberta’s Tourism Framework
- Tourism Calgary congratulates Calgary Gold Medal Plate Winners
- Alberta Tourism Market Monitor
- Congratulations 2013 Alto Award Winners
- Talisman Centre Now Fully Open
- Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra trick and treat customers of Double Zero
- Work Begins on Fort Calgary Expansion Thanks to Federal-Provincial Partnership
- Calgary flooded with praise at the 2013 Tourism Alberta Awards
- Village Brewery Named Calgary's Small Business of the Year
- Tourism Calgary attends Showcase Canada-Asia Marketplace
- DerTour comes to Alberta December 2-6 - Information & Participation Opportunities
- Tourism Calgary Vice-President of Marketing Announcement
- Tourism Calgary tells Calgary stories at GoMedia and Travel Classics Conference
- New Visitor Information Centre Screens
- Travel Alberta Premier Learning Opportunities
- Your Calgary Zoo is back - and Zoolights too!