If your name isn't in lights, at least it can be on a banner. Or a program, or even a t-shirt. And if you're getting the word out about your business, what better way to do it where people are having fun?
To inquire about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Shelley Zucht-Shorter at Tourism Calgary.
- Calgary To Host The 2016 JUNO Awards
- Announcement: Tourism Calgary Names CEO
- Judo Canada Selects Calgary for National Championships 2016-18
- Calgary to host World League volleyball match during 2015 Canadian Open Championship
- Tourism Report Projects Significant Labour Shortages and Recommends Corrective Actions
- GM Announcement
- Canada Ranked as #1 Country to Visit
- Calgary Sport Tourism Authority Award Winner Announcement
- Calgary names as host of the 2015 Skate Canada Adult Figure Skating Champiionships