Marketing support from Tourism Calgary helps you reach a wide audience in ways you may not have considered. Listings and promotional opportunities in the publications below reach Calgary's citizens as well as visitors, whether they're here for business or pleasure.
Destination Planning Supplement
A guide designed to help travel trade professionals and event planners get a feel for places to meet and things to do in Calgary and area.
A magazine style comprehensive guide of how to spend your time in Calgary and area.
You're already here, so check out the member listings pages, itineraries and other great ways we help get the word out about your business.
- New Hampton Inn by Hilton Hotel Opens in Calgary
- DerTour Academy in Calgary
- Tourism Calgary attends Canada's West Marketplace
- Alberta Tourism Market Monitor
- Big night for Calgary at 2013 Canadian Tourism Awards
- Cavalia Presents Its Latest Creation Odysseo to Calgary in 2014
- Spruce Meadows Recognized as #1 by TripAdvisor
- Sierra West's Frontier Cattle Drive Awarded - "Canadian Signature Experience"
- Relais & Château x announces its newest Canadian property to become a member of the world’s finest hotel fellowship
- Canadian Tourism Commission adds four Alberta operators to the Canadian Signature Experiences Collection
- New CrossIron Mills Express Shuttle Service for Downtown and Northeast Calgary
- Chef Darren MacLean of downtownfood takes home Calgary's 2013 Vancouver Aquarium Ocean Wise Chowder Chowdown Championship
- Conservative Party National Convention
- Flood Recovery - Important Dates for Businesses
- Calgary Zoo Reopens & Zoolights is back for its 16th year
- Canadian Tourism Commission Releases August 2013 Tourism Snapshot
- Alberta’s Tourism Framework