Marketing support from Tourism Calgary helps you reach a wide audience in ways you may not have considered. Listings and promotional opportunities in the publications below reach Calgary's citizens as well as visitors, whether they're here for business or pleasure.
Destination Planning Supplement
A guide designed to help travel trade professionals and event planners get a feel for places to meet and things to do in Calgary and area.
A magazine style comprehensive guide of how to spend your time in Calgary and area.
You're already here, so check out the partner listings pages, itineraries and other great ways we help get the word out about your business.
- Calgary To Host The 2016 JUNO Awards
- Announcement: Tourism Calgary Names CEO
- Judo Canada Selects Calgary for National Championships 2016-18
- Calgary to host World League volleyball match during 2015 Canadian Open Championship
- Tourism Report Projects Significant Labour Shortages and Recommends Corrective Actions
- GM Announcement
- Canada Ranked as #1 Country to Visit
- Calgary Sport Tourism Authority Award Winner Announcement
- Calgary names as host of the 2015 Skate Canada Adult Figure Skating Champiionships
Calgary Brewery Tours
Market on Macleod