There are some big advantages to partnering with Tourism Calgary. It isn't just that we reach visitors, delegates, meeting planners and tour operators every year through various initiatives and publications. We’re also big fans of strategic marketing, customer and client driven programs, and targeted communications. Tourism Calgary is dedicated to marketing and selling Calgary and area to the more than 4.5 million visitors who visit each year.
In short, we want to help you reach as many people as possible, in ways that really work. We connect people to new customers, increase marketing exposure and provide resources to help grow your business and improve your bottom line. Download our full Partnership Benefits Brochure.
Further enhance your Partnership with Premium Placement opportunities.
The rewards of partnership include:
visitcalgary.com: the ecommerce website is the online source for all there is to see, do and experience in Calgary and area. Your enhanced listing with website link includes images for visibility.
Publication listings: including the Visitor Guide and Destination Planning Supplement. These listings reach tens of thousands of people every year in print and digital versions.
Confidential convention & event listing: which provides key contacts for confirmed meetings, sport/major events, consumer and trade shows for Calgary.
Referrals: reach partners whose products and services match corporate, sporting, culture and/or consumer requests.
Brochure distribution: we'll distribute your brochure at Tourism Calgary visitor centres, allowing you to reach visitors, convention delegates, and Calgarians year-round.
Partner directory: your listing in our partner directory allows you to connect with other industry partners to develop potential partnerships and make marketing contacts.
Tourism Calgary Connection and Partner Insider e-newsletters: our monthly electronic newsletters and partner-to-partner news provide industry news, raise awareness about your business, and help bolster your marketing initiatives.
Networking opportunities: you'll have the chance to meet other Tourism Calgary partners at numerous meetings, events and workshops throughout the year.
The benefits don't stop there. Partners also have the chance to take advantage of savings programs, an online events calendar, and other marketing and promotional opportunities.
“Skyline Luge Calgary’s relationship with Tourism Calgary has benefited our company beyond expectation. Since arriving into the Calgary landscape in 2013 Tourism Calgary has been there for us whenever we needed their advice, or information on or about the Calgary tourism market.
With their willingness to engage, meet and talk with us in an effort to help us enter the Calgary market with our best foot going forward it has been a great plus for Skyline Luge Calgary when starting up our operation in Calgary in 2013 to have an organization like Tourism Calgary around to help.
We have great faith in Tourism Calgary ability to help its partners due to our own dealings with Tourism Calgary. We look forward to the future in Calgary and cementing our relationship not only with Tourism Calgary and industry partners but also operators both domestic and international that we are now “that one step closer too” due to our partnership and relationship with Tourism Calgary.”
- James Dudfield, General Manager, Skyline Luge Calgary
- 10 reasons to be excited about tourism in Calgary in 2014
- New CTC campaigns in Europe and Australia boost awareness via inspirational video and images
- Calgary shortlisted for the SportBusiness Ultimate Sports City Awards for the first time
- Calgary ranking high globally as a place to visit in 2014
- New faces and new roles in CTC’s senior management
- Three travel trends to watch in 2014
- Alberta Tourism Market Monitor
- Canadian Tourism Commission Releases October 2013 Tourism Snapshot
- Alberta Awarded Canadian Curling's First Triple Crown
- New Hampton Inn by Hilton Hotel Opens in Calgary
- DerTour Academy in Calgary
- Tourism Calgary attends Canada's West Marketplace
- Alberta Tourism Market Monitor
- Big night for Calgary at 2013 Canadian Tourism Awards
- Cavalia Presents Its Latest Creation Odysseo to Calgary in 2014
- Spruce Meadows Recognized as #1 by TripAdvisor
- Sierra West's Frontier Cattle Drive Awarded - "Canadian Signature Experience"
- Relais & Château x announces its newest Canadian property to become a member of the world’s finest hotel fellowship