Tourism Calgary partners belong to a select group, that's for sure. One that offers a whole range of services. Where do you fit in?
Everyone needs a great place to stay, and Calgary's full of them, from luxury hotels to guest ranches.
The places everyone goes to get a delicious plate-full of whatever they're craving, whether it's breakfast, lunch, dinner, or somewhere in-between.
Things to See & Do
Activities and attractions to keep everyone busy, whether they're families, business travelers, or locals looking for some fun.
It's not all fun and games – these members keep day-to-day business humming along for everyone, citizens and visitors alike.
Travel-friendly associations give guests a heads up about our city, and relocation resources and real estate listings help those who love it so much they want to move here.
From haute couture to camping gear, Calgary's vibrant shopping malls, districts and boutiques have it all.
The planners of grand days out and heart-pounding adventures in the city, the nearby countryside, or the rugged mountains.
Car services, buses, taxis – you name it. These members all help people move from point A to point B.
- Calgary To Host The 2016 JUNO Awards
- Announcement: Tourism Calgary Names CEO
- Judo Canada Selects Calgary for National Championships 2016-18
- Calgary to host World League volleyball match during 2015 Canadian Open Championship
- Tourism Report Projects Significant Labour Shortages and Recommends Corrective Actions
- GM Announcement
- Canada Ranked as #1 Country to Visit
- Calgary Sport Tourism Authority Award Winner Announcement
- Calgary names as host of the 2015 Skate Canada Adult Figure Skating Champiionships
Calgary Brewery Tours
Market on Macleod