We host an extensive range of high profile events ranging from educational workshops to social networking. Our signature events are the ideal place for product launches and to showcase your products and services to industry partners, media, consumers, and other key stakeholders. Support for these events includes financial sponsorship, in- kind donations, product sampling, and much more.
Tourism Calgary event opportunities include:
- Calgary White Hat Awards ($3000 - $10,000 per event)
- Tourism Talks Educational Series (in-kind donations)
- Open House (in-kind donations)
- First Flip Stampede Breakfast (in-kind donations)
- Social networking events (in-kind donations)
Strategic Partnership Opportunities:
The energy that Tourism Calgary intends to inject into Calgary’s tourism marketing in the years to come will only be sustainable through the ongoing support of the Calgary business community, our tremendous sponsors and strategic partners . At Tourism Calgary we are seeking long term partnerships with organizations whose business objectives align with ours. We would be more than willing to custom design a program tailored to your organization. For more details on our current strategic partners, please visit About section.
Contact Us to learn more.
- Calgary To Host The 2016 JUNO Awards
- Announcement: Tourism Calgary Names CEO
- Judo Canada Selects Calgary for National Championships 2016-18
- Calgary to host World League volleyball match during 2015 Canadian Open Championship
- Tourism Report Projects Significant Labour Shortages and Recommends Corrective Actions
- GM Announcement
- Canada Ranked as #1 Country to Visit
- Calgary Sport Tourism Authority Award Winner Announcement
- Calgary names as host of the 2015 Skate Canada Adult Figure Skating Champiionships