We host an extensive range of high profile events ranging from educational workshops to social networking. Our signature events are the ideal place for product launches and to showcase your products and services to industry partners, media, consumers, and other key stakeholders. Support for these events includes financial sponsorship, in- kind donations, product sampling, and much more.
Tourism Calgary event opportunities include:
- Calgary White Hat Awards ($3000 - $10,000 per event)
- Tourism Talks Educational Series (in-kind donations)
- Open House (in-kind donations)
- First Flip Stampede Breakfast (in-kind donations)
- Social networking events (in-kind donations)
Strategic Partnership Opportunities:
The energy that Tourism Calgary intends to inject into Calgary’s tourism marketing in the years to come will only be sustainable through the ongoing support of the Calgary business community, our tremendous sponsors and strategic partners . At Tourism Calgary we are seeking long term partnerships with organizations whose business objectives align with ours. We would be more than willing to custom design a program tailored to your organization. For more details on our current strategic partners, please visit About section.
Contact Us to learn more.
- Chef Darren MacLean of downtownfood takes home Calgary's 2013 Vancouver Aquarium Ocean Wise Chowder Chowdown Championship
- Conservative Party National Convention
- Flood Recovery - Important Dates for Businesses
- Calgary Zoo Reopens & Zoolights is back for its 16th year
- Canadian Tourism Commission Releases August 2013 Tourism Snapshot
- Alberta’s Tourism Framework
- Tourism Calgary congratulates Calgary Gold Medal Plate Winners
- Alberta Tourism Market Monitor
- Congratulations 2013 Alto Award Winners
- Talisman Centre Now Fully Open
- Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra trick and treat customers of Double Zero
- Work Begins on Fort Calgary Expansion Thanks to Federal-Provincial Partnership
- Calgary flooded with praise at the 2013 Tourism Alberta Awards
- Village Brewery Named Calgary's Small Business of the Year
- Tourism Calgary attends Showcase Canada-Asia Marketplace
- DerTour comes to Alberta December 2-6 - Information & Participation Opportunities
- Tourism Calgary Vice-President of Marketing Announcement
- Tourism Calgary tells Calgary stories at GoMedia and Travel Classics Conference
- New Visitor Information Centre Screens
- Travel Alberta Premier Learning Opportunities
- Your Calgary Zoo is back - and Zoolights too!