Tourism Calgary is the official destination marketing organization for Calgary tourism industry. Our organization has specialized in the marketing and promotion of Calgary and area as the destination of choice for leisure and business travel for more than 50 years. Annually tourism contributes $1.4 billion in visitor spending to the local community and employs 1 in 10 working Calgarians.
One innovative strategy, One powerful brand, One distinctive destination.
Bring more people to Calgary for memorable experiences.
Tourism Calgary’s Board of Directors and staff have expressed the values they support and aspire to maintain for their own personal behaviour and for the organization as a whole.
Tourism Calgary is an organization that:
- Provides leadership;
- Operates with integrity, transparency and accountability;
- Is collaborative and respectful in working with co-workers and the community;
- Allows for innovation and entrepreneurship in the way we think and resolve challenges;
- Gives people a sense of being valued and provides everyone with an opportunity to contribute to the organization’s success; and
- Respects the balance between work and personal life.
- Chef Darren MacLean of downtownfood takes home Calgary's 2013 Vancouver Aquarium Ocean Wise Chowder Chowdown Championship
- Conservative Party National Convention
- Flood Recovery - Important Dates for Businesses
- Calgary Zoo Reopens & Zoolights is back for its 16th year
- Canadian Tourism Commission Releases August 2013 Tourism Snapshot
- Alberta’s Tourism Framework
- Tourism Calgary congratulates Calgary Gold Medal Plate Winners
- Alberta Tourism Market Monitor
- Congratulations 2013 Alto Award Winners
- Talisman Centre Now Fully Open
- Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra trick and treat customers of Double Zero
- Work Begins on Fort Calgary Expansion Thanks to Federal-Provincial Partnership
- Calgary flooded with praise at the 2013 Tourism Alberta Awards
- Village Brewery Named Calgary's Small Business of the Year
- Tourism Calgary attends Showcase Canada-Asia Marketplace
- DerTour comes to Alberta December 2-6 - Information & Participation Opportunities
- Tourism Calgary Vice-President of Marketing Announcement
- Tourism Calgary tells Calgary stories at GoMedia and Travel Classics Conference
- New Visitor Information Centre Screens
- Travel Alberta Premier Learning Opportunities
- Your Calgary Zoo is back - and Zoolights too!