Zipline at the Park
Get big air as you soar from the top of Canada Olympic Park’s ski jump tower on North America’s fastest zipline! Riders fly down the unique cable system in a comfortable harness, reaching speeds between 120 and 140 km/h. As Calgary’s highest vantage point, the ski jump tower provides a zipline that is 500 metres long with a vertical drop of more than 100 metres.
General Admission: $65/person + gst
PRIOR TO BOOKING - Please call WINSPORT'S Guest Services at 403-247-5452 to ensure space is available for the date you would like to book. Bookings must be made a minimum of four (4) days in advance.
Voucher Redemption and Disclaimers
Please call Guest Services at 403-247-5452 for advance booking to ensure space is available for the date you would like to redeem.
- Voucher is required at time of redemption.
- Voucher is only valid for the purchased product and cannot be substituted for another product.
- All dates and hours of operation are weather dependant.
- Park will close if conditions are unsafe.
- Voucher is non-transferable, has no cash value and may only be redeemed once.
- It is recommended children 12 and under are accompanied by an adult.
- Participants must weigh between 70 and 250 lb (32 - 115 kg).
- Secure footwear required.
- Voucher expires October 20, 2013.
Note: Cancellations and rescheduling policies apply. Rates are subject to change without notice. Attraction admission tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.